Three things you need to know about me.
- I love a good story
- Illustrations is what I use to make sense of the world around me
- What I most enjoy doing is creating accessible information.
I draw almost everyday. I don’t know where this drive comes from because my head doesn’t always agree. It’s just something that is part of me today. My latest illustrations are on instagram dina_illustrates
Some of my work includes
- 2016 Illustrated a book about mental health. These are some of the illustrations.
- 2018 Create accessible information this is an example of the work
- 2019 Create illustrations for Sketch Group probono project – video So I’m disabled. Listen Up
- 2020 Create series of illustrations for mental health cards
- Teach kids comic art at my local community centre (from May 2020 over Zoom)
Based in Melbourne, Australia.