Passionate about story telling through illustration and demystifying everyday things that have been made to look or sound hard – but really they are not. Below are some examples of my work to date.
I draw almost daily. I don’t know where this drive comes from because my head doesn’t always agree. It’s just something that is part of me today. My latest illustrations are on instagram dina_illustrates
Based in Melbourne, Australia.
- Illustrated a book about mental health. These are some of the illustrations. 2016
- Create accessible information this is an example of the work. 2018
- Created illustrations for Sketch Group probono project – video So I’m disabled. Listen Up 2019.
- Series of illustrations for mental health cards 2020.
- Teach kids comic art at my local community centre (from May 2020 over Zoom)